For a unique shopping experience visit Heathcote Botanical Garden’s Gift Shop! Both Garden visitors and non-visitors can enjoy the Gift Shop year-round. The 366 square foot Gift Shop is the first building you will come to when entering the Garden and the last building when exiting the Garden. This is also where you will pay your admission fee to the Garden and receive the self-guided tour map, along with a Garden brochure.
The Gift Shop is open 9am-5pm, Tuesday-Saturday year round and Sundays, 1pm-5pm, in the months of November-April. We are closed on Mondays year round.
Some merchandise you will find in the Garden Gift Shop includes:
- Children’s nature-related games, shirts, books, toys and trinkets
- Botanical t-shirts
- Locally hand-crafted jewelry
- Brilliantly-glazed pottery
- Florida gardening and plant books
- Local artists’ prints
- Easy-to-use gardening tools, special sunscreen and waterproof gloves
- Home made herbed jellies and vinegars
- Unusual greeting cards and note cards
- Natural soaps
- Decorative garden ornaments.