The Garden of Lights which runs from November 29 – December 28 of 2019, 5:30 – 9:00pm, Friday and Saturday nights, is Heathcote’s major fundraising event of the year and brings joy to all who attend. Our event sponsors help fund the Gardens’ year-round programs and furthers the organization’s mission to educate and inspire by providing a place of beauty and a resource for the conservation of our environment.
Tickets are available online or at the gate any night of the event.
Heathcote’s Garden of Lights would like to give special thanks to this year’s sponsors who helped make this event possible:
- Hayslip Landscape
- Fort Pierce Utilities Authority
- Vern & Maureen Melvin
- Sheriff Ken Mascara
- Stephen Cooper, PE & Associates Inc.
- St. Lucie Draft House
- David Willbur Insuranc
- Tom & Donna Regan
- Donna L. Beck
- Captec Engineering: Joe Capra
- Frank H. Fee III & Levan N. Fee
- Maredith Leonard
- St. Lucie West Garden Club
- Treasure Coast Woodturners Guild
- Indian River Drive Freeholders Assc.
- A1A Ink ll, LLC
- Norma Cassens Axx
- Jill & Rick Creech
- Florence Bryan Fowlkes
- Chris & Dan Donohue
- Dr. Tim & Karen Gottwald
- Carl L. & Kathryn K. Hensley
- Slingerlands, Inc.
- Diane & Tim Kimes
- Marcia A. Miller
- Gloria & Al Polizzi
- Treasure Coast African Violet Society