- June 12 – 16
- Ages: 6 – 12
- Cost: $110
- Time: 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
- 10% sibling discount for second child
Join our camp this summer for Cooking Around the World, Tropical World, World of Birds, World Under the Sea, and World of Arts & Crafts!
- Monday: campers will learn to identify 22 local birds and enjoy eating like birds understanding their adaptations in the “World of Birds.”
- Tuesday: campers will explore the Tropical World of the Rainforest.
- Wednesday: campers will use their creativity and imagination in the “World of Arts & Crafts.”
- Thursday: games, crafts and discovery as they travel into the “Under the Sea World.”
- Friday: “Cooking Around the World” the yummy day of preparing and eating colorful, healthy fun foods! Campers will bring a lunch to eat each day at the gardens.
This will be a truly unique experience for 6 to 12 year olds to discover nature and enhance their appreciation of the world around them.
Limited attendance available, register soon!